Exploring patterns of holy living through Advent and beyond. Starting 22nd-23rd November for 4 weeks:
- Wednesdays 7:30pm Sycamore Farm, Elvington, contact email@example.com
- Wednesdays 10:30am Church cottage Wheldrake, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Thursdays 7pm Harmony House, Stilingfleet, contact email@example.com
Prayer, and bible reading | worship | loving one another | Living Generously | Sharing Faith | Patterns of rest
New service at Elvington - focused around worship music, modern and informal in style.
Second Sunday of each Month at 6:30pm
The PCC (Parochial Church Council) is the group of volunteers who, along with the priest in charge, take an active role in the management of the church. The current PCC members are: Jo Young, Alison Stead, Ian Broster (treasurer). There is no churchwarden currently.
- Rev Jackie Doyle-Brett is the main contact for day to day activities for the church. Please contact her directly where possible: Revjackiedb@gmail.com, or 07947 941 286.
- For baptisms, weddings, funerals contact Rev Maxine Waller firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact the PCC by email admin@elvington-church.
The pattern of services for the Rivers Partnership is:
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|East Cottingwith||x||x||x||10:30 U5||10:30 U8|
|Elvington||9:00am HC||6:30pm Refresh!||10:30 Family Service||10:30 U5||10:30 U8|
8:30 HC BCP
4:00pm Family Service
|10:30am HC||10:30 Morning Prayer||10:30 U8|
|Naburn||U3||9:00am Morning Prayer||x||9:00am HC||10:30 U8|
|Stillingfleet||U3||10:30am Family Service||x||4:00pm "Bread and Cake"||10:30 U8|
|Sutton||4:00pm Family||10:30 HC||9:00am Morning Prayer||10:30 U5||10:30 U8|
|Thorganby||4:00pm Evening Prayer||10:30 Family Service||9:00am HC||10:30 U5||10:30 U8|
|Wheldrake||10:30 HC||9:00am Morning Prayer||6:30pm Evenin Prayer||
10:30 U5 All Age HC
Every Wednesday 7pm, Evening Prayer (internet only service)
- HC = Holy Communion
- BCP = Book of Common Prayer
- U3 = United 3 service for Escrick, Naburn, Stillingfleet
- U5 =United 5 service for Derwent Ings benefice (East Cottingwith, Elvington, Sutton, Thorganby, Wheldrake)
- U8 = U5+U3 for Riverside Partnership