Currently (April 2020)
- The church is remaining open on Sundays for visitors and private prayer.
- Services are on-line, Sundays and Wednesdays, with occasional services in the building, to attend in person you need to book in advance using the booking form below.
If you visit, you must follow the rules displayed at the door. In summary these are:
- Masks are required (bring your own)
- Do not enter if you have COVID-19 Symptoms (or are in quarantine, isolating, or in a bubble with someone with symptoms)
- Sanitise hands on entry and exit
- Keep 2 metres apart.
- Maximum capacity of the building: 6 people.
- Leave your contact information for track and trace.
You can also see the full visitor rules and risk assessment (updated to version 5, 2021-04-04) to accommodate opening of the building for services) at the links below.